Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4

"Bullet Your Whole Day"


  • Wake Up. Check to see if Mini is still asleep or awake doing bad things.
  • Potty (Yup, I'm human!)
  • Breakfast. Today was Cheerios and milk. No bananas :(
  • Check phone. Answer emails, texts and voicemails.
  • Wake Mini up. It may be summer but I'm tired of late nights.
  • Argue with Mini about whether she should have breakfast or not.
  • Give into Mini's request to skip breakfast. The fighting is giving me a headache anyways and it's almost lunch time at this point.
  • Turn on Nick Jr.
  • Lunch time! Peanut butter and jelly. Yum!
  • Conversate with Mini at the lunch table. 
  • Demand she eat her crust and stop wasting bread. 
  • Continue eating as Mini pouts, but reluctantly finishes upon promise of a cupcake.
  • Give Mini a cupcake.
  • Clean frosting off Mini's thighs. Yup that happened.
  • Head upstairs so I can possibly get some work done. 
  • Turn on tv to a music station.
  • Put together some toys so Mini can play with them. One is a Polly Pocket car with a hot tub in the back. 
  • Turn on computer.
  • Dust as computer loads.
  • Sign onto computer.
  • Break up fight between the two dogs over a piece of dust (seriously!)
  • Dump water on myself as I try to fix car door on the toy I just assembled for Mini.
  • Ask Mini what happened. "It's a tub Mommy. I filled it with water."
  • Dump the rest of the water on Mini. Not my finest hour of parenting, but we both got a laugh out of it at least.
  • Set up fan to blow into the room. It's hot in the den!
  • Break up second tiff between the dogs over a toy that's not even theirs. 
  • Send dogs to different couches to lay down.
  • Potty time again. (TMI I know, but this is funny..)
  • Discover Mini used toilet water.
  • Realize I threw toilet water onto my child earlier. 
  • Ask Mini "You used toilet water?" "Yes. It was just sitting there." Well played, child.
  • Discuss a snack with Mini. She wants Twizzlers. Fine whatever. Have them.
  • Check Twitter. Apparently, Jason Kidd is coming to the NY Knicks. 
  • Call husband and spoil his sports radio commute home by telling him the breaking news. (HA!)
  • Tell Mini to put her markers back in the bin. There is no need to hide them all over the den. 
  • Read Mini a story. 
  • Take call from husband who is on his way home. Dinner is pizza. Everything else is frozen.
  • Discuss Mini using foot bath later. 
  • Discuss Mini actually taking a shower. No, she wants to go to sleep dirty. *SHUDDER* I guess tomorrow I throw her in the tub first thing and change her sheets. 
  • Dinner time. Pizza is here.
  • Go through mail and daily paper.
  • Take rabbit out of cage and brush him. 
  • Choke on rabbit hair.
  • Make two new rabbits with all the hair I just brushed off the rabbit. Seriously, he's shedding like crazy!
  • VERY carefully remove clothes covered in hair.
  • Shower time.
  • Sit down at computer.
  • Check Facebook.
  • Check other social networks.
  • Clean out Mini's ears.
  • Go to Blogger site.
  • Turn on music. 
  • Attempt to do daily blog post.
  • Discuss Mini using my foot spa.
  • Tell husband to set her up in her chair.
  • Check Twitter. METS WIN!!! YAY!!! 
  • Tweet about the Mets win over Philly.
  • Text pics of Mini's room painted to sister and friends.
  • Attempt #2 to do daily blog post.
  • Shake my head as nightly tests are flooding in. Everyone checking in and seeing what's up for the weekend. Wait, what day is it?? Answer all texts.
  • Attempt #3 to do post. 
  • Type title and what the post is about. 
  • Say good night to Mini and make sure dogs are downstairs.
  • Start typing out post.
  • Drink root beer float husband has brought as a peace offering (it's ALWAYS a peace offering!)
  • Finally finish blog post.
  • I will be heading to bed soon, hopefully uneventfully. I will brush my teeth, swipe my face with witch hazel, lotion up my feet, check the humidifier, check on Mini, then hopefully fall asleep before I start to think about the weekend.
Guess it was a slow day today :)
SO. How was YOUR day?

No comments:

Post a Comment