Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 10

"Put MP3 Player On Shuffle. List First 10 Songs That Play"

Hold onto your hats. This will be fun!

  1. Def Leppard - "Where Does Love Go When It Dies?" I LOVE everything about this song. The words speak to me and the music blows me away!
  2. Elton John - "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That"  I have a lot of Elton in my player, but I remember listening to this song as a kid. I can't sit still and I have to sing along every single time I hear it. 
  3. Billy Joel - "My Life"  Yup. The theme song to the show "Bosom Buddies". My Mother used to love that show and I fell in love with this song because of it. I remembered Holland Taylor and Telma Hopkins were in that show before they went on to "Two and a Half Men" and "Family Matters".
  4. Young the Giant - "Cough Syrup"  Dark, moody depressing. "Life's too short to even care at all..." It's an awesome song for when you're depressed.
  5. NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block + Backstreet Boys - "All In My Head"  Two groups that can harmonize like crazy, harmonizing with each other. Awesome!
  6. Mr. President - "Coco Jamboo"  Always a song that makes me get up and dance. Go ahead and start singing. You know you know all the words!
  7. Linkin Park - "Crawling"  I remember listening to this song when I went through a super-angry stage. I was mad at the world and listening to rock helped translate my feelings into a song. In a word? Cathartic.
  8. Danny Wood - "Don't Settle For Less"  I love me some New Kids! I think I have all their solo projects. I love this song and his voice is amazing!
  9. Michael Jackson - "Who Is It?"  One of my fave songs of his and one I kick as at on the MJ Experience Wii game. 
  10. Jay-Z - "Can I Get A..."  Anyone who thinks this song is offensive is obviously who he is referring to in the song. I don't need someone with a lot of money, but I don't want someone who's broke either. 
I was considering adding youtube links to all these songs, but with my luck, the links wouldn't work if someone tried to view them. You will have to look them up yourself :)

What song gets a lot of mileage in your mp3 player?

No comments:

Post a Comment