Friday, July 20, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 19

"Five Items You Lust After"

1. 2012 Chevy Camaro. I love the new ones with the convertible tops. I am tempted to go test driving all the time, but I know it's not in my budget. Check this photo out, downloaded from Chevrolet.com:

2. 2012 Chevy Traverse. I love convertibles, but I am an SUV girl. I currently drive an Equinox that is almost paid off (thank heavens), but I would love to upgrade to this. Here is a photo, downloaded from Chevrolet.com:
3. A computer with a touch screen monitor. I have a touch screen tablet and touch screen phone. I would like my computer to follow suit. I was browsing around Best Buy one day and started drooling over THIS.

4. A backyard paradise complete with pool, patio, waterslide and waterfalls. I love looking through magazines for design inspiration, but my yard is just too small. What I want wouldn't even fit. I saw THIS ONE on the HGTV website and I clicked through the pictures about 10x before I stopped. Here is one of the pics: (breathtaking, isn't it?)

5. A ridiculous obnoxiously big closet. I don't have many clothes (although my husband will say differently) but I would love to be able to have that level of organization. My stuff is just all over the place, a few things here, a few there. Storage is wherever I can find room and it's annoying at times. I found THIS on the Closet Factory's blog and I'm in love. I like the color and the storage. The bench in the middle where you can throw outfits together seals the deal for me.


 Well that's my dream wish list. What do you lust after or wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment