Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 30

"One Thing You're Excited For"

MY NEXT VACATION!

It's funny that this is the subject of the last leg of the 30-Day Challenge. End on a positive note, I guess.Well, for once, there is something I am looking forward to.. and it's a very much-needed vacation! We are still in the early stages of planning a vacation next March. As of right now, it's not panning out the way I want it to. There is so much up in the air. I have faith it will happen though.

My last vacation was 4 years ago right after my daughter's first birthday. The in-laws flew the family down to Florida for the FIL's 60th birthday. Being that I spent a week with the in-laws, it can't really be considered a vacation now can it?

Anyways, this trip was my idea. When I was at my adopted parent's house one night, we got word that my Grandma (my adopted Dad's Mother) needs a heart stent but the doctors won't operate because of her age. We aren't sure if she will have many years left and we thought it would be a good idea to visit since it is hard for them to fly now. Our first plan fell apart comically quick. So now, it is just a matter of figuring out a different plan. I have been doing some research because I really want this to go through.

I NEED A VACATION BADLY!

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment