Friday, July 13, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 12

"Five Guys Whom You Find Attractive"

This is different than celebrity crushes, I guess. My crush list is long, but this is a list of celebrity men I happen to think are attractive..

  1. New Kids on the Block + Backstreet Boys. Yup the whole group. Yeah, this is cheating because there are nine of them but oh well! They have all aged impressively well. A friend of mine took me to the NKOTBSB concert as my 30th birthday present last year.. The pic above was one I took. We were 2nd row center.
  2. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Badass + Tats + Gorgeous Face + Ripped Body + Wait what was I talking about?? This man was the reason why I got hooked on wrestling in the first place. When he did the people's eyebrow, I got goosebumps! Take a look though his pics on his IMDB page..
  3. Matt Bomer. If you don't know who this man is, I feel sorry for you! Currently, he stars on the USA show "White Collar" and a little movie you might have heard of, "Magic Mike". He has these crazy beautiful eyes that are this wild shade of blue. I love it! My fave pic of Matt can be found HERE.
  4. David Wright. It could be the Mets fan in me, but DAMN this man is fine! Athletic and charitable too? SCORE! You can't deny that smile either.. His official MLB Stats are HERE and if that isn't enough, check out a few images on the Google Search I did..
  5. LL Cool J. I don't care how old this man gets, he will always be sexy! He is pretty much the only man on the planet that can do a simple lip-lick and not have it look like he is searching his face for crumbs from the last meal.. Feast your eyes on THIS!
Well that's my list. Who do you find attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment