Monday, July 9, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 8

"What You Ate Today"

Wow. First off, let me state: Please don't judge me! I don't have the greatest diet. It's not the worst, but it could definitely be better. I'm working on it. Baby steps, as you will see.
Breakfast
Bowl of Cinnamon Chex with 1% milk
A pop tart (yup!)

Lunch
2 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Mandarin Orange Propel Zero
Pepsi (I was tired and too lazy to make coffee plus it was hot)

Snack #1
Protein bar (MetRx chocolate chip cookie dough.. I have GOT to figure out how to make cookies out of these. I'm sure it's possible!)
More MO Propel Zero

Snack #2 (at daughter's request since we were having a later dinner waiting for her father to get home)
Apple Strudel Pop Tart (Toasted it... Mmmm warm apple pie!)

Dinner
Dredged chicken (if you haven't had it this way, you should totally try it!)
Pasta with garlic and herb spice (came out better than I thought)

Other than that, I took my supplements. Like I said.. Not my best nutritional day, but not my worst either.

No comments:

Post a Comment