Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 14

"What You Wore Today"

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a 'trendy' person, My staples are jeans and t-shirts. Granted, i have many tees in all different colors, some with a few logos (ahem.. Mets, Guinness, Mr Rogers) and others with a funny saying (I'm right 97% of the time. Who cares about the other 4%?), but all in all, I don't buy usually buy into fads or anything.

That being said, it was near 90 degrees today, super muggy (read: ridiculously high humidity) and just blech outside. I wore loose-fitting navy capris and a white t-shirt. I wore my black flip flops when I left the house. Like I said, I'm a boring dresser, but summer is not the time to try and be trendy. It's too hot to dress 'cute'.

My make-up? Moisturizer, foundation and chapstick. I can't wear sunscreen on my face so I opt for a high spf moisturizer instead. If I am going somewhere, I opt for a colored lip gloss and maybe some mascara (if it's out because I'm not hunting for it) then call it 'my full make-up'. This irritates my sister who does false eyelashes, blush, eyeliner, the whole nine on a daily basis. She is the make-up maven. I am not. *shrug*

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! It is too hot to dress "cute" in the summer.

    ReplyDelete