Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 28

"Somewhere You Would Like To Move Or Visit"

I know it sounds crazy, but I was born and raised on Long Island and I can (honestly!) say I don't ever see myself living anywhere else. I love it here. Aside from the fact that the majority of my family and friends are here, I'm about an hour away from New York City, one of the greatest cities in the world and there are beaches everywhere. No matter where you live on LI, there is probably one within a half-hour drive. Some are nicer than others, but if you only want a beach to lay out on, what does it matter? I live in a pretty lively town so there is a ton to see, do and eat. Let's be honest. New York has the best bagels and pizza (trust it's the water) anywhere. Even chain restaurants elsewhere aren't the same. I sound like a tourist brochure. "Come visit awesome Long Island".. Okay moving on...

A few places I want to visit:

Dublin, Ireland.
We went there for our honeymoon and it was just awesome! There was so much to do that I wish we had more time to sight-see and do things. I have a list of places to see if I ever make it back there again. This was a small park outside the hotel we stayed in. Beautiful, peaceful, amazing.

Boston, Massachusetts.
Go ahead and laugh at me. I've never been to Boston. I want to go to see a Celtics game (I root for them). I am a loyal Mets fan, but I want to see a BoSox game at Fenway. Maybe I can go when they play the Mets. Hmm.. I would like to head to Braintree to see the HQ for my old job so I can flip them off. I want to walk The Freedom Trail. I want to find every tree on the list in the Public Garden. I have a list of sites I want to see if/when I make it there.

Portofino, Italy.
It really doesn't matter where I stay. I just want to be there. Check out the Google image search I did. All the pictures are just breathtaking. I'd love to see it for myself. The more I search about it, the more I want to go.

Las Vegas.
Who doesn't want to go to Vegas? There is just so much to do. Everywhere you turn, there is something else to try. Going to Vegas is on my Bucket List.

Where do you want to visit? Is there a place on your Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment