Monday, July 30, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 29

"Five Weird Things You Like"

If you ask some of my friends, they will tell you I do weird stuff all the time. I guess I'm a bit of an oddball to some. Oh well. I thought about the things people comment on the most. My siblings thought my peanut-butter-and-tuna sandwiches were disgusting.. until they tried it. One of my sisters still eats it that way. The trick is to not overdo it on the mayo and the pb has to be a very thin layer as well. 

That being said, here is my list:

1. I like using Twizzlers as straws. I bet you didn't even know you could do that, did you? Well, you can. Just bite off either end, make sure the Twizzler is mostly straight (twisted won't work), put it juice or a can of soda and sip away! There. You learned something weirdly new.

2. I like analyzing my dreams. It seems a little weird to some, but I have the trippiest dreams. I started really obsessing when I started having this recurring nightmare. It started when I was a kid and continued through adulthood. Once I started to understand it, I realized it was more of a cautionary warning than a nightmare. 

3. I like touching people's hair. I usually reserve this for my friends and family, but I have been known to ask a random stranger if I can touch their hair. It's not a fetish and I don't get any pleasure out of it, but spiked hair especially is interesting to me. I'm curious what they use to get it that way. Years ago, I asked some random dude about his spiked hair and he told me he used 'hair glue'. I was intrigued and bought a bottle. I can use it when my hair is wet and a style will stay in place even in torrential rain, which I found out the hard way :(

4. I like chips with frosting. I'm told 'normal' people like dip. That's fine. I do like a plain chip with some sour cream and onion.. However, when the Dipsy Doodles come out, so does the vanilla frosting! No, it's not a PMS thing either. I eat it whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a snack that's out of the ordinary.

5. I like finding things with my name on it. People shrug this off all the time, but "Tina" is hard to find! Apparently, my name is 'half a name' so it actually makes me happy when I find something with my name on it. Usually, when I see it, I buy it. I collect pens and I only have 2 with my name on it. One had to be special ordered (my people love me!). It's the little things in life..

What do you like that people consider "weird"?

No comments:

Post a Comment