Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 18

"A Problem That You Have Had"




Getting motivated is extremely hard for me. My "get up and go" usually gets up and goes without me. I have all these ideas in my head but it's rare any of them will come to fruition. I get very discouraged very easily. If one silly trivial thing goes wrong, I have a habit of scrapping an entire project.
It's a problem I am faced with and work on constantly. The older I get, the more childish it seems that I do that. I have been taking steps towards establishing habits.
I took the bait and started a 30-Day Blog Challenge. It has been helping me to become more confident in my writing. I haven't felt that for years.
I started a major overhaul of Mini's room. We moved into our house almost a year ago. She has been asking for us to repaint and get rid of some toys. It is finally happening. We are doing a little at a time right now, but it is coming along. She is thrilled with everything done so far and that's what makes it worth while.
Two projects for now is all I can handle. Summer has been super busy so far.

Do you have an issue getting motivated to do something? What does it take to get you motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment