Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

"Five Pet Peeves"

To be honest, there are a lot of things people do that irritate me. That sounds horrible, but the older I get, the lower my tolerance for BS. That being said, I have chose five of the worse things I think people can do..

1. Laziness.
Whether leaving crumbs in the butter (YUCK!), not closing cabinets, leaving dishes laying around or doing a project and walking away to leave a mess, it bothers me to no end! You're old enough to know better. What kind of role model do you want to be?

2. Unsolicited Advice from "Know-It-Alls".
This should have been #1. Seriously, if you don't know my ENTIRE story, keep it zipped. There are a few people in my life that I am stuck with who are always trying to offer me 'helpful hints'. I will politely tell you to shove off a few times, but then be prepared for a good tongue lashing if you persist.

3. Drama Queens.
The second you say "I hate drama and I stay away from it", I know you will bring the drama any way you can. You obviously have a need for attention and low self esteem so you feed off other people's misery because it makes you feel better about yourself. Move it along.

4. Lying.
I have touched on my hatred of liars in previous posts. Feel free to peruse at your leisure :)

5. Captain Obvious.
If you think my response to your statement will be "DUH!" it may be best not to say it. When it is 98 degrees out and the humidity is around 60% which is normal for around here, do NOT update me in a text telling me how hot it is, especially if you live in the area. If I am outside and caught in a downpour, don't yell in my face "It's raining!" Things like that just set me off.

I feel like a moody bitch saying these things. The fact is, I deal with all these things on a daily basis. They may be pet peeves, but they don't bother me as much as they did when I was younger. Well lookie there I have reached some level of maturity.
To anyone who reads this, what are some of your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment